This privacy notice tells you what to expect when the website collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our websites
- People who use the contact form on our websites.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. Any personal information we gather from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits the website (www.princessmichael.org.uk) or (www.princemichael.org.uk), we may keep track of your session. You may experience technical difficulties in using this website if you have disabled cookies.
We may collect information about where you are on the internet, your browser type, the country and city where your computer is located and the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit (‘User Information’). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
We collect this information for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website, to administer this website and for the detection of fraud.
People who use the contact form
We collect your name, email address and comments in order to answer your queries.
Why we collect data and our legal basis for collecting data
In some cases we collect the data out of a contractual necessity. Other times we collect the data because it is a legitimate interest of the organisation to process the information. In other cases, we hold the information because you have given us your consent. If the basis for collecting and processing your data is based on your active consent, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time
How do we use your data
We process your data in order to:
- To make a tailored website available to you
- To verify your identity
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Who do we share your personal information with?
We work with our Technology Partners in maintaining and improving our website.
Adams Creative provides hosting services and helps us to maintain the software that runs our website.
Aside from our Technology Partners and, when required, government regulators, your Personal Information will not be disclosed to other businesses or third parties.
How do we protect your personal data?
We keep your information on a secure server and we fully comply with all applicable UK data protection and consumer legislation.
When we engage our Technology Partners to process personal information on our behalf they do so, on the basis of written instructions which require them to process your personal data and keep it secure in line with relevant legislation.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access)
- The right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten)
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification)
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object)
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing)
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
Changes to this privacy notice
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us. You can at any time request a copy of personal information held about you, or exercise any of your other Subject Rights by contacting The Data Protection Manager, Information Assurance, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org